Provides up to 48,600 pounds of tractive effort
Stewart & Stevenson’s durable, long-lasting, high-quality Rail King machines offer the best value, with Tier 3 Final engines that provide increased output with near-zero emissions, lower fuel consumption and reduced noise and engine vibration.
New standard equipment includes better service access panels, LED lights, windshield washers, step extensions and rear view camera system.
- Cummins QSB 6.7 Tier 3 Final Engine
- Four-speed powershift transmission
- Royalglide operator comfort system
- Patented cushion coupler system
- Friction roadwheel drive
- Full-width bumpers to protect powertrain
- Extended length, fabricated steel couplers
- Ergonomically designed full-width cab
- Unsurpassed operator visibility
- Easy-to-use push button controls with color LCD display