Why Rail King
Robust. Rugged. Reliable.
The Rail King Difference
Our durable, long-lasting, high-quality equipment means that you get the best value when you purchase a Rail King product. Our value doesn’t end at the purchase — We provide full service and support for the life of the railcar mover. For nearly 30 years, we’ve focused on safety, efficiency, durability and support long after the sale.
- Integrated rear-view camera system
- Emergency stop feature
- Integrated alert messaging
- 360° visibility
- Ultra-low emissions
- Excellent fuel economy
- Electronic engine management system
- Reduced operation and maintenance costs
- Anti-corrosion protection
- Heavy-duty, six-cylinder engines
- Vibration/moisture resistance for harsh environments
- Rail shock absorption
- IP 67 rating
- Heavy-duty, one-piece frame, welded
from 2” steel
- Full-width bumpers incorporate
power train protection
- Operator and technical training programs on site
- Rental program
- Access to financing with financial institutions
- Factory warranty
- Support with trained specialists
Stewart & Stevenson manufactures a line of Rail King mobile railcar movers that supports railcar switching operations throughout North America and in international locations. Engineered to maximize safety, efficiency and operator comfort, Rail King is manufactured in three side-mount cab models offering tractive effort ratings up to 46,550 lbs, and two full-width cab models offering tractive effort ratings up to 50,000 lbs.
For nearly 30 years, Stewart & Stevenson has engineered safe, efficient, durable Rail King railcar movers made to withstand any weather, terrain or application. We paint each piece prior to assembly, providing protection from corrosion and extending the life of the machine.
“I’m extremely pleased with the reliability, performance, and comfort of our Rail King Mobile Railcar mover, It gets the job done!”
“I have worked in the cement and fly ash distribution side of Salt River Materials Group / Phoenix Cement Company for 38 years. We exclusively use Rail King railcar movers to sort and spot railcars for loading and offloading at multiple distribution terminal and power plants throughout the southwest. ”