Parts and Service
Service After the Sale
Making Maintenance Simple
Rail King is easy to maintain, lowering the cost of ownership. We have customized planned maintenance programs and certified parts and service to keep your asset reliable for decades.
Service and Maintenance
- We service all makes and models of railcar movers.
- Our custom planned maintenance programs, whether for a full fleet or one railcar mover, meet your specific needs.
- Certified technicians at your local Rail King dealer provide periodic maintenance, emergency repair and unit upgrades.
- Contact our service & maintenance team
- Rail King dealers provide genuine OEM Rail King parts and certified Rail King service.
- Stewart & Stevenson’s Houston manufacturing facility supplies Rail King parts to distributors.
- Parts are available overnight with a more than 90 percent fill rate for common parts.
- Contact our parts management team
- TrackGlass, the nontoxic, odorless, nonflammable and non-sparking traction enhancing media for railcar movers, is available through Stewart & Stevenson and its dealer network.
- Learn more about TrackGlass
- Contact our TrackGlass team
- Take advantage of operator and technical training programs at your site and through Stewart & Stevenson’s Training Center in Houston, Texas.
- Training covers Rail King functions and controls, safe operation and daily operations checkpoints.
- Contact our training team
Stewart & Stevenson manufactures a line of Rail King mobile railcar movers that supports railcar switching operations throughout North America and in international locations. Engineered to maximize safety, efficiency and operator comfort, Rail King is manufactured in three side-mount cab models offering tractive effort ratings to 46,550 lbs, and two full-width cab models offering tractive effort ratings to 50,000 lbs.
“I’m extremely pleased with the reliability, performance, and comfort of our Rail King Mobile Railcar mover, It gets the job done!”
“I have worked in the cement and fly ash distribution side of Salt River Materials Group / Phoenix Cement Company for 38 years. We exclusively use Rail King railcar movers to sort and spot railcars for loading and offloading at multiple distribution terminal and power plants throughout the southwest. ”